There is an Owncloud application to view your gpx track on an underlying map.
You can switch between different maps:
- Mapnik OSM
- MapQuest OSM
- ESRI Satellite
- ESRI Topographic
- Thunderforest OpenCycleMap
Wide choice, isn’t it !?!
There are also two windows with all the information related to that trip:
- Distance ( total and sections )
- Heart Rate ( media & sections
- Height ( total and sections )
- Lap time
- Speed ( media & sections )
For the lucky people who have already got an account on my cloud, all that you have to do is upload your gpx file and click it:
For the rest of the world: ask me for a free account